Gallery BuilderIt never was so easy like now to show photos in an amazing view. It's like one-two-three: choose photos, customize any of 11 galleries, publish the gallery. That's all.
Uninstall Adobe AIR Windows
If you encounter issues when you attempt to install Adobe AIR applications on your system, remove and reinstall Adobe AIR. For example, if the installation stalls at the "Application Install" dialog box, or if you see an "Installation Error" message, remove and reinstall Adobe AIR.
Note: Also remove any prerelease or beta version of Adobe AIR before installing its latest version.
To remove Adobe AIR, do the following:
- Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Open the Add or Remove Programs panel.
- Select Adobe AIR to remove the runtime.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
Uninstall Adobe AIR Mac OS X
Uninstall Adobe Air by repeating following steps:
- Open Finder and navigate to the following directory: Macintosh HD > Library > Frameworks
- Delete the following folder: Adobe AIR.framework