Gallery BuilderIt never was so easy like now to show photos in an amazing view. It's like one-two-three: choose photos, customize any of 11 galleries, publish the gallery. That's all.
Inserting images from picasa
The gallery allows you to display images from picasaweb.google.com. For this you need to specify your login and the album ID in the <picasa user="…" albumID="…"/> tag of the configured xml-file of your gallery.
Let’s analyze how to add images step by step:
- Log on to picasaweb.google.com.
- Choose the album with the photos you want to use in your gallery.
- Find a link to RSS feed on the page and click on it.
- You can see a link with a login and an album ID in the address line of the page that opens after clicking on the RSS feed link.
You may find the login after /user/, and the album ID after /albumid/.For example:
YOUR_LOGIN – is your login; and
YOUR_ALBUM_ID – is the album ID.
- Enter your login and the album ID in the following tag of the xml file of your gallery:
<picasa user="YOUR_LOGIN" albumID="YOUR_ALBUM_ID" />