Gallery BuilderIt never was so easy like now to show photos in an amazing view. It's like one-two-three: choose photos, customize any of 11 galleries, publish the gallery. That's all.
How to add images to the gallery from Picasa
- Sign in your PicasaWeb account;
- Open the album with the photos you want to use in your gallery;
- Find a RSS feed link ( button) on the page and click it;
- You can find a User ID and an Album ID in the address bar of the page that opens after clicking on the RSS feed link;
User ID is zenphotogallery
Album ID is 5511938871928318337
- Select "Image >> Add Images >> Add Images from Picasa";
- Enter your User ID and the Album ID;
- Click "Ok".
Note. The web-album on Picasa has to be "Public"